Call Us : 1-866-417-9719
HP Deskjet 3520 Printer Setup
Printer Installation & Troubleshooting
Your Call Will Be Answer In 1 Minute
PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Get Printer Support For FREE, Your Call Will Be Answer In 1 Minute Click To Call
Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure Printer is switched on.
- Connect the Printer to your wireless network.
- Ensure that you know your Wifi network name and password.
- If your printer and router both support WPS push-to- connect, simply push the WPS button on your printer, then press the WPS button on your router within two minutes. The connection will be made automatically.
- Add the Printer on your Window’s computer.
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu (Windows 7 and earlier), or by right-clicking the Windows button (Windows 8 and later).
- Select "View devices and printers" or "Devices and Printers".
- Click the "Add a printer" button at the top of the window.
- Select your printer from the list. It may take a moment to appear.
- Install any drivers if prompted. Windows should be able to automatically install drivers for most popular printers.
Installing the HP Driver
Double-click the downloaded HP Driver file and follow the onscreen instructions. If prompted, restart the windows after completing the installation.
How to get automatic Driver Updates
To fix your driver-related errors, use a driver update tool. Driver update tool is the most reliable because it has one of the largest databases of Device Drivers. Driver downloader will update your required drivers and update the drivers as and when new versions are released.
By downloading the Driver Download, you can instantly resolve driver problems by scanning your PC for outdated, missing or corrupt drivers, which are then automatically updated to the most compatible version.
When should I update my Drivers?
- If you are unsure of your driver update status, run Free Drivers Report.
- Download and run the software.
- Select the Wireless Setup wizard.
- Use the on-screen instructions.
Is it possible to self-update my Drivers?
In most of the cases, it is possible but in some cases where manufacturers do not make the drivers available, Driver Downloader is required to install the missing drivers.
What is the advantage of using a Driver Update Tool?
- Increases the download speed and up to 3 times faster internet connection.
- Smooth running of PC Devices, printers and scanners.
- Overall improved performance of your PC and other connected devices.
What are the common problems faced when drivers are not updated?
- Unable to detect the printer.
- Crashing or freezing of programs.
- Blank pages, missing or random characters on the print out.
What are the reasons for Printer Driver Issues?
- Incorrect configuration of Printer Driver.
- Incompatibility of the printer driver with the installed printer or windows version.
- Incorrect entry of your printer driver in the windows registry.
- Corruption of printer driver files due to malware.
How to install the latest Printer Driver from the Printers folder
- Ensure that the latest driver is stored on your windows computer.
- Open Control Panel and then click Hardware and Sound.
- Click Printers, right-click the required printer to be installed and run as administrator.
- Click Properties.
- Click Advanced.
- Click the New Driver tab and follow onscreen instructions.
How do I reinstall my HP Driver?
- Ensure that your printer is on.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer if your printer is connected to the computer through the cable.
- Navigate to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- Select an appropriate method to identify your printer model.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to navigate to the download page.
Can I connect my HP Printer to my laptop without the CD?
- Connect the printer to the computer using USB cable.
- Switch on the device.
- Navigate to Support and Driver’s page in HP.
- Click Drivers and Software and enter the required Printer’s product name.
HP Drivers Download & Install
When you have a problem with your HP device drivers, you are likely to face a problem while accessing your HP device.
This happens due to the following reasons:
- Upgraded your PC but have not installed the current drivers.
- Upgraded your windows operating system but there are compatibility issues with your old HP drivers.
- Removing HP Drivers file by oversight.
The Device Manager can be used to identify the problem. In the case of outdated or missing HP Drivers, the Device Manager will display it.
- Open Control Panel, double-click System and then click Device Manager.
- Details of installed hardware will be displayed in the Device Manager.
- Check out for your HP device. If you find an exclamation mark, question mark or yellow triangle next to your HP device, it indicates an issue with the HP device.
- Download and install the latest HP drivers to fix the issue.
- Make a note of your HP device make and model number that is displayed in the device manager. This information will be required to locate the correct driver on HP’s official website.
123 hp printer support is a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The 'HP' trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for.
123 hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.