All printer support “TERMS and POLICIES” explains about your relationship with us and your usage of our Support and Services. Please read them carefully as they contain information about your rights over our Support and Services. In order to be eligible to use our Support and Services you must agree to the Terms and Policies as defined below.
All printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.
Certain terms available in this Terms and Policies are also used in Private Policy and referred to these Terms and Policies.
The term ‘You’ refers to any individual person that represent on behalf of the customer.
The term ‘Services’ refers to the Remote L1 level Support and Services offered by the All printer support. In the event of any conflict faced in the services offered please feel free to call (Phone Number) Or email us on (Email Id).
The term ‘Support Engineer’ refers to the support personnel Remotely Support the customers through Desktop and calls. Personal details like education, certification and family history will not be declared under any circumstances to the Customer.
The term “Support Materials” refers to any online and off-line documents like step-by-step guides or instructions provided by the company for you to troubleshoot the issues on your own.
The term “Software Application” refers to any software application like System Security Software, Network Security Software etc., provided by the company via online and off-line modes to troubleshoot the issues.
Note: Software are governed by Company Laws and protected by Company Copyright.
On receiving your query via any authorised mode like email/telephone call/Skype or online chat that shall be recordable, All printer support shall raise a ticket and let you know the ticket ID via the email id provided by you for future reference.
Our Remote Support team shall assist you in troubleshooting the issues successfully via telephone/chat/email etc.,
If you are covered under the Annual Maintenance Contract you are not charged with any amount, all the services are rendered free of cost. In case if you do not opt for the
Annual Maintenance Contract, the payment is charged on per call basis which shall be decided at the time of signing the agreement.
1) Payments shall be done through Payment Gateway on successful completion/troubleshooting of the issue.
2) Support executive will provide you with the link for payment through email.
All printer support shall try its best to solve the issue. In case if you are not satisfied with our support and services you are free to call at our toll free number 1-866-417-9719M to register your complain.
All printer support shall act upon your complain within the next 24 hours and provide you with an appropriate solution.
Still if you are not satisfied with our support and services, we shall refund your payment as follows:
1) If the issue is repeating in 48 hours we will fix it again free of cost. If not the payment will be refunded in 7 days’ time.
2) Within 7 Days - 50% of the Fee if you are not satisfied with our support and services.
3) Within 8 - 14 Days – 25% of the fee if you are not satisfied with our support and services.
4) No fee is refunded post two weeks if you fail to address the issue.
Note: Depending on the intensity of the issue, the Company at its Sole Discretion shall decide on the refund of money.
Unlawful usage of our Software and Materials
All printer support strictly prohibits you to circulate, sell, reproduce, redistribute, modify, and copy its Software Applications and other Support Materials without its prior permission and knowledge to other vendors. The Software Application and Support materials provided to you are purely meant for your personal and non-commercial use.
In such cases All printer support is free to terminate your contract and no money is refunded. In addition, you might be entitled to compensate for breaching the agreement as per the rules governed. All printer support is also free to sue you with legal actions.
No solution is provided without a valid ticket raised by our Support Team. To communicate with us for raising support tickets, All printer support shallprovide you valid E-Mail Services, Online Support Chat Facilities and Toll Free Numbers that shall available 24/7 throughout the year.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
All printer support strictly advises you to adhere with the following responsibilities:
1) Strictly follow the instructions as provided by our Support Engineers.
2) Do not try to solve the issues on your own that might result in data loss and other issues for which company shall not own any responsibility.
3) Understand the facts and situation that shall raise the issues.
4) Should have the basic knowledge of the Hardware and Software being used.
5) A regular backup of your data.
6) Allowing our Remote and Field Support Engineers to have full access to your System and Hardware components during the working hours.